|makes:||12 large biscuits|
|Fresh from the garden:||pumpkin|
Tip: If you wanted to cut these biscuits out rather than making drop biscuits, use the minimum amount of milk. The dough will be less sticky and easier to work with. Flour your board liberally, roll out the dough to 2.5–3.0 cm thick and cut. Bake for the same amount of time.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2.Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon in the large bowl.
5. Use fingertips to rub the butter into the dry ingredients, or pulse in a food processor
6. Stir in the milk, pumpkin and vanilla until all ingredients are combined.
7. Drop heaped teaspoons of mix onto the baking tray.
8. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until the biscuit bottoms have slightly browned.