Pumpkin drop biscuits recipe
Pre-prepare the pumpkin by steaming 1 cup of 1 cm cubes for 10–15 minutes, then puréeing.
|Makes:||12 large biscuits|
|Fresh from the garden:||pumpkin|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2.Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon in the large bowl.
5. Use fingertips to rub the butter into the dry ingredients, or pulse in a food processor
6. Stir in the milk, pumpkin and vanilla until all ingredients are combined.
7. Drop heaped teaspoons of mix onto the baking tray.
8. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until the biscuit bottoms have slightly browned.
Healthy herb fritters ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.Read more