If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. In large pot, boil water, add salt and olive oil and then add pasta. Cook according to package instructions.
2. In a smaller pot, bring ¾ cups of water to a boil, add frozen peas, cook for approximately 2 minutes and strain immediately. Run cold water over strainer for 30 seconds to keep peas fresh and crunchy.
3. Once the pasta has cooked al dente, remove from heat, strain and return pasta to the pot.
4. Stir through olive tapenade. Toss to coat and add extra tapenade if desired.
5. Add peas, fresh basil leaves and top with micro greens.
6. Serve warm or allow to cool to room temperature, or store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Try more of Natascha’s recipes in the free be. Eat Clean Recipe Book or visit cleancookingrecipes.com