Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
^ You may be eligible for a higher limit and if so this will be specified in your certificate of insurance. Except for pre-existing conditions. If a condition exists or occurs before the commencement date of the first policy period or within an applicable waiting period, it may be excluded from cover as a pre-existing condition. Some conditions are eligible for review after an 18-month period – refer to your Policy Booklet for more information regarding pre-existing conditions.
Routine Care Benefit
The Ultimate Pet Care products allows you to add a Routine Care benefit for an extra cost. You can claim $165 per year on the cost of routine and preventive care if detailed below:
$50 each year for any two of the following
- Vaccinations or health check
- Council registration fees
- Heartworm preventative medication
- Teeth cleaning
- Alternative therapies
- Prescription diets
- Dewclaw removal
- Behavioural therapy
- Obedience training
- Cremation or burial
Plus annual benefits for:
- Heartworm test or blood screen ($10 value)
- FeLv/Fiv test or urinalysis ($10 value)
- Flea/tick/worm control ($45 value)
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Burns or electrocution
- Allergic reaction to a list of insect bites (excluding flea bites)
- Ingestion of a foreign object
- Bone fractures
- Bite wound or fight wound abscesses
- Lacerations or abrasion of tissue, skin or mucous due to external violence
- A traumatic ligament or tendon injury other than cruciate ligament condition
- Anaphylactic shock
- Gastric dilation volvulus (GDV)
- Paralysis tick bites
- Heat stroke
- Surgical repair of non-diabetic cataract
- Surgical repair of diaphragmatic hernia
- Surgical repair of hip dysplasia including total hip replacement
- Surgical repair of soft palate resection
- Surgical repair of stenotic nares
- Surgical repair of everted laryngeal saccules
- Surgical repair of Invertebrate disc disease (IVDD)
- Treatments for immune mediated blood disease
- Surgical repair of cruciate ligament rupture or strain.
Taking care of your pet's health
We've worked with pet experts to provide the best advice for looking after your best friend.
Things you should know
Medibank Pet Insurance is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436, is arranged and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 95 075 949 923, AFSL 420183 (PetSure) and is promoted and distributed by PetSure’s Authorised Representative (AR) Medibank Private Limited ABN 47 080 890 259, AR 286089. Terms, conditions, waiting periods and exclusions apply. Any advice provided is general only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to ensure this product meets your needs before purchasing. PDS and Target Market Determination available at medibank.com.au/pet-insurance.
*Offer ends 11.59PM AEST on 31 May 2022. Offer provides a 15% discount on the first year's premiums only (which is inclusive of the standard 10% Medibank and ahm health member discount). Medibank and ahm health members save 10% every subsequent year. Offer only applies to new policies purchased using the promo code 15OFF. Eligibility criteria applies for Medibank Pet Insurance. Not available with any other offer with the exception of a 5% discount for additional pets. Excludes ahm and Medibank staff members.
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.