Mushroom Chinese stir-fry recipe
A variety of mushrooms and greens, dressed up with delicious spicy flavours and roasted cashews.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large wok, add the garlic, chilli and snake beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the Chinese broccoli and mushrooms and cook, tossing frequently for 5–7 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
4. Add the tamari and Chinese five spice.
5. Add the drained noodles to the wok and toss over the heat for another minute until combined. Sprinkle with the roasted cashews and fried shallots and serve.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more