If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. To make the pesto, blend all ingredients until well combined.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C.
3. Prepare ingredients – slice vegetables, separate basil leaves and discard stems, pit and halve olives.
4. Place two pieces of flat pita bread on baking paper on a baking tray.
5. Cover the pita bread generously with sundried tomato pesto. Arrange mushroom and tomato slices.
6. Place in oven and bake until the edges are slightly brown and crisp.
7. Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly and top with olives and fresh basil.