Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
- Authorise someone to act on your behalf when dealing with Medibank.
- Make a claim under Accidental Injury Benefit (also known as Accident Override), or if you have had an accident within two months of taking out or upgrading your hospital cover.
- Apply for the Australian Government Rebate on private health insurance as a premium reduction.
- Make an extras, medical, hospital or bonus claim to post to Medibank, or submit in-person at a Medibank store.
- Set up direct debit from your bank account or credit card to pay your premiums.
- Apply for exemption from the Lifetime Health Cover loading.
- Apply for health support benefits for certain services recommended by a health practitioner intended to manage an existing health condition.
- Help us to assess if the condition you are going to hospital for is a ‘pre-existing condition’.
- Complete a statutory declaration statement.
- Going overseas or have your circumstances changed? Download this form to apply to place your membership on hold.
- Manual claim for to be used to access Travel and Accommodation benefits on eligible hospital product.
- The terms and conditions of your membership, as well as the services we pay benefits towards.
- A guide to understanding how your Medibank membership works, for Australian resident covers.
- A guide to understanding how your Medibank membership works for Overseas Workers Health Cover and Overseas Visitors Health Cover.
- Information about Medibank Overseas Student Health Cover
To view or print the following brochures and forms, you will need Adobe Reader. This is available free at www.adobe.com/reader.
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.