- Authorise someone to act on your behalf when dealing with Medibank.
- Make a claim under Accidental Injury Benefit (also known as Accident Override), or if you have had an accident within two months of taking out or upgrading your hospital cover.
- Apply for the Australian Government Rebate on private health insurance as a premium reduction.
- Make an extras, medical, hospital or bonus claim (to post to Medibank or submit in-person at a Medibank store).
- Set up direct debit from your bank account to pay your premiums.
- Set up premium payments from your credit card.
- Apply for exemption from the Lifetime Health Cover loading.
- Help us to assess if the condition you are going to hospital for is a ‘pre-existing condition’.
- Complete a statutory declaration statement.
- The terms and conditions of your membership, as well as the services we pay benefits towards.
- A guide to understanding how your Medibank membership works, for Australian resident covers.
- A guide to understanding how your Medibank membership works, for overseas visitors health cover.
- A guide to understanding how your Medibank membership works, for working visa health cover.
- Information about Medibank Overseas Student Health Cover
To view or print the following brochures and forms, you will need Adobe Reader. This is available free at www.adobe.com/reader.