Vermicelli Noodle Salad Recipe
A crunchy, veggie-ful dish to keep you feeling nourished and vibrant
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil, add noodles. They will cook quite quickly (around 5 minutes).
2. Drain noodles and set aside.
3. Prepare dressing by adding vinegar, lime juice, chilli flakes, fresh ginger, salt and pepper – mix well.
4. Grate carrots and cucumber, and mash the avocado.
5. Transfer noodles to a bowl, add vegetables and avocado, top with fresh coriander and drizzle with dressing.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more
Even the fussiest eaters will love these recipes.Read more
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more