Vermicelli Noodle Salad Recipe
A crunchy, veggie-ful dish to keep you feeling nourished and vibrant
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil, add noodles. They will cook quite quickly (around 5 minutes).
2. Drain noodles and set aside.
3. Prepare dressing by adding vinegar, lime juice, chilli flakes, fresh ginger, salt and pepper – mix well.
4. Grate carrots and cucumber, and mash the avocado.
5. Transfer noodles to a bowl, add vegetables and avocado, top with fresh coriander and drizzle with dressing.
A tasty side dish the whole family will love.Read more