Zucchini and sweet potato vegetable slice recipe
This zucchini and sweet potato vegetable slice will keep the family happy and well-fed.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Pre heat oven to 190°C (170°C fan forced).
2. Boil, steam or microwave the sweet potato until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
3. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes, or until soft. Stir in the paprika for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a large bowl whisk together the flour and eggs. Then whisk the milk into the mixture until combined.
5. Add the zucchini and feta to the flour mixture along with the onion and sweet potatoes, stirring gently to combine.
6. Gently pour the mixture into an ovenproof dished lined with baking paper or lightly greased. Arrange the asparagus spears on top and sprinkle with any remaining feta.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
8. Cut into 7 slices and add pepper to season.
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more