If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. To make the yoghurt dressing, combine the yoghurt, mint, lemon juice and honey in a small bowl. Keep chilled until serving.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
3. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring, until soft.
4. Add the garlic, paprika and cumin, and cook for a further 1 minute. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Cool slightly.
5. Add the lamb mince, egg and breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly. Use your hands to shape meatballs, this mixture will make approximately 20 meatballs.
6. Place the frying pan back over medium heat, add more oil if necessary.
7. Cook the meatballs in batches, turning regularly, for approximately 2–3 minutes, until browned.
8. Place meatballs on a baking tray and bake in the oven for approximately 6 minutes.
9. Arrange the lettuce leaves, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion and meatballs on a serving plate. Top with the yogurt dressing, and extra mint leaves.
Recipe from The No Salt Cookbook by Emily George, available from New Holland Publishers.