Thai noodle salad with marinated tofu recipe
A rainbow-bright Asian noodle dish, packed with flavour and a healthy mix of vegetables.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Chop tofu into 1 ½ cm (¼ in) cubes.
2. Place the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add the tofu and mix together until the tofu is coated. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
3. Shred the cabbage and thinly slice the capsicums.
4. Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook the noodles until tender. Drain the noodles, then rinse under cold water. Set aside.
5. Drain the marinade from the tofu but reserve the marinade for use later.
6. Heat a frying pan to medium-high heat. Once hot, add the tofu and cook for about 4–6 minutes until browned and heated through. Remove from the heat.
7. Place the noodles, tofu and all the veggies and herbs on a large serving plate. Cover with the reserved marinade and toss to coat.
8. Top with peanuts. Serve while the tofu is still warm.
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more