Crispy cod with teriyaki and sesame stir-fry recipe
A light and juicy dish, perfect for easy dinners or entertaining.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Mix the teriyaki sauce, sweet chilli sauce and the lime zest and juice in a large bowl. Add the cod fillet and turn to coat evenly.
2. Melt the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Reserving the marinade, drain the fish and fry skin-side down, for 4–5 minutes, until slightly crisp and blackened.
3. Turn over the fish and cook for another 2–3 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside.
4. Cook the stir-fry vegetables in another pan with a splash of water and add the soy sauce and reserved marinade, cooking for a further 2–3 minutes or according to the packet instructions.
5. Pile the stir-fry vegetables onto a plate and top with the crispy cod. Scatter over the sesame seeds and serve.
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more