Zucchini slice for babies recipe
Food Babies Love author Emily Dupuche shares a yummy idea for your little one - and you!
Age: Sixth month of eating plus, and confirmed as egg friendly
Makes: 20 cm square baking dish
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter and line a 20cm square (or round) cake or slice tin.
2. Grate zucchini into a bowl. Finely chop the bacon and onion and add to zucchini with cheese.
3. In another bowl add flour, oil and eggs, mixing well. Combine with zucchini mix and pour into prepared tin.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes until set and starting to colour.
5. Allow to cool in pan before turning out and cutting. Slices can be frozen and thawed as required.
Subscribe to Live Better and receive our 'Healthy Living' recipe book FREE! As well as delicious recipes, food inspiration, offers and promotions straight to your inbox each week.
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more