If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Using a spiraliser, turn the zucchini into spaghetti. If you don’t have a spiraliser you can always use a peeler and create strips lengthways down the zucchini.
2. Using a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and lightly sauté the zucchini, then remove from heat.
3. Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
4. Stir sauce through the zucchini spaghetti, then top with cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs.
5. Serve immediately or chilled.