Eggplant and sweet potato pizza recipe
For a healthy and interesting take on an old favourite, try this eggplant and sweet potato pizza.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) fan-forced.
2. Spread eggplant, sweet potato and red onion over 2 baking trays. Toss with oil and season with salt. Cook for 15 minutes.
3. Mix oil and garlic in a bowl and then brush over the flatbreads.
4. When eggplant and sweet potato has cooked, remove from oven and turn heat up to 200°C (400°F). Spread vegetables over the 2 flatbreads.
5. Crumble bocconcini over the vegetables and scatter basil leaves over the top.
6. Cook pizzas for 10 minutes and serve.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more