Eggplant and sweet potato pizza recipe
For a healthy and interesting take on an old favourite, try this eggplant and sweet potato pizza.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) fan-forced.
2. Spread eggplant, sweet potato and red onion over 2 baking trays. Toss with oil and season with salt. Cook for 15 minutes.
3. Mix oil and garlic in a bowl and then brush over the flatbreads.
4. When eggplant and sweet potato has cooked, remove from oven and turn heat up to 200°C (400°F). Spread vegetables over the 2 flatbreads.
5. Crumble bocconcini over the vegetables and scatter basil leaves over the top.
6. Cook pizzas for 10 minutes and serve.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more
Even the fussiest eaters will love these recipes.Read more