If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Peel the prawns, leaving the tail intact.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C. Roast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes. Place in a tea towel and rub to remove the skin. Lightly crush the nuts.
3. Shave the zucchini into rounds on a mandolin or with a sharp knife.
4. Cut the fennel in half then shave with mandolin or with a sharp knife.
5. Cut the avocado into small random pieces.
6. Gently mix all the prepared vegetables and herbs, except the dill, in a bowl with the prawns.
7. Dress with the vinegar and oil and season.
8. Plate the salad in one large bowl or distribute individually and garnish with the picked dill.
Try more dishes like this at The Bucket List in Bondi.