Teriyaki mixed grain salad recipe
A hearty roast vegetable salad with the goodness of dark leafy greens.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and sweet potato on the prepared tray and toss with a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
3. Roast for 20–25 minutes or until the edges start to colour.
4. Meanwhile, spread out the pine nuts on a baking tray and lightly roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
6. Place the roasted vegetables and pine nuts in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and the dressing and toss gently to combine.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more