If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and sweet potato on the prepared tray and toss with a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
3. Roast for 20–25 minutes or until the edges start to colour.
4. Meanwhile, spread out the pine nuts on a baking tray and lightly roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
6. Place the roasted vegetables and pine nuts in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and the dressing and toss gently to combine.
Extracted from The Compassionate Kitchen by Gemma Davis and Tracy Noelle, published by Simon & Schuster Australia RRP AU$39.99.
Photography: Gemma Davis