Avocado and cashew cream parfait recipe
A decadent dessert with creamy avocado mousse, a crunchy, nutty crumble and sweetness of berries.
Prep time: 60
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Remove skin and seed from avocados, and place the green flesh into a food processor, removing all brown spots as you go.
2. Add lemon juice and honey, and blend until smooth and creamy.
Chocolate Cashew Cream
1. Place cacao powder, cashew nuts, honey and water into blender, and blend until a smooth and creamy consistency.
Crumble and Assembly
1. To make crumble, combine raisins/sultanas, pecans, tahini and coconut in food processor, and mix until well combined.
2. To assemble, place a layer of blueberries across the bottom of a parfait dish, and cover lightly with a thin layer of crumble mix.
3. Place sliced strawberries around the outside of the parfait dish to decorate. Pour about one-third of cashew cream mixture over crumble. Be sure to fill any gaps.
4. Top with one-third of the avocado mousse, then repeat layers of berries, crumble, cashew cream and avocado mousse. Cover lightly with crumble mixture and top with blueberries to finish.
5. Place in refrigerator to set, preferably overnight.
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more