Loaded sweet potato wedges recipe
A deliciously light indulgence, topped with simple homemade guacamole and Greek yoghurt.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the sweet potato wedges on the prepared tray. Lightly spray with olive oil, sprinkle with the taco seasoning and toss well to coat on all sides. Bake for 40 minutes, turning once, until tender.
3. Sprinkle the cheese over the wedges and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
4. Meanwhile, combine the tomato, capsicum, avocado, spring onion and lime juice in a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
5. Spoon the tomato mixture over the potatoes. Top with yoghurt and chilli and serve hot with lime wedges.
Recipes and images extracted from CSIRO Protein Plus: Nutrition and Exercise Plan by Dr Jane Bowen, Professor Grant Brinkworth and Genevieve James-Martin, published by Macmillan Australia. Photography by Rob Palmer.
Subscribe to Live Better and receive our 'Healthy Living' recipe book FREE! As well as delicious recipes, food inspiration, offers and promotions straight to your inbox each week.
Even the fussiest eaters will love these recipes.Read more
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more