Spicy miso eggplant recipe
Simple and succulent with Japanese flavour and a kick of chilli.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Heat a wok or large pan with oil.
2. Add dried chilli and infuse the flavour to the oil.
3. Add eggplant, stir well and cook until they become soft.
4. Add capsicum and stir well for a couple of minutes.
5. Add miso, sugar, and mirin stir well.
6. Serve on a plate, and sprinkle roasted sesame if you like.
Even the fussiest eaters will love these recipes.Read more
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more