If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Heat a wok or large pan with oil.
2. Add dried chilli and infuse the flavour to the oil.
3. Add eggplant, stir well and cook until they become soft.
4. Add capsicum and stir well for a couple of minutes.
5. Add miso, sugar, and mirin stir well.
6. Serve on a plate, and sprinkle roasted sesame if you like.
Try more tasty dishes at Meg’s Collingwood eatery CIBI.