If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
For the dressing
1. Place the anchovies in a bowl and crush to a paste with the back of a spoon. Add the egg yolk and mustard and whisk until egg yolk appears pale.
2. Gradually whisk in combined oils until the mixture thickens and emulsifies. Whisk in lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
For the cauliflower and macadamias
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the cauliflower in a single layer on a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with half the salt and roast for 15-20 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender and just starting to caramelise. Remove from the oven and place on a serving tray.
2. Meanwhile, place the macadamias on tray, sprinkle with remaining salt and roast for 10 minutes, until golden. Remove and cool slightly before adding to the tray with the cauliflower.
For the salad
1. Combine the beans, kale, basil and micro sprouts in a bowl and toss lightly with lemon juice, macadamia oil and salt flakes. Adjust seasoning to taste.
2. Toss together gently with the roasted cauliflower and macadamias and serve drizzled with the dressing.