Dijon potato salad recipe
Lighten up your potato salad with this delicious recipe from Forkin' Vegan.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Boil potatoes whole until cooked (approximately 20 minutes). Drain and allow to cool.
2. In a jar combine vinegar, mustard, oil, salt and pepper.
3. Screw on the lid and shake vigorously.
4. Cut potatoes into chunky cubes.
5. In a bowl mix together potato and dressing.
6. Roughly chop parsley leaves and sprinkle on top to serve.