|Fresh from the garden:||Coriander, mint, parsley|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients according to the instructions in the ingredients list. Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
2. Blend all the ingredients except the olive oil in the food processor until almost smooth (leave it a little chunky).
3. Transfer the mix to the large bowl using the spatula.
4. Shape the mix into flattish balls, about 3 cm around.
5. Add the oil to the frying pan on medium heat and cook the falafels until they are golden on both sides.
6. Drain them on kitchen paper then arrange on the serving platter.