If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Place whole mandarins in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
2. Drain and repeat this time reducing to a simmer once boiled and cook for an hour.
3. Drain and cool.
4. Preheat oven to 180C and spray and line the base with baking paper of a 20cm spring form tin.
5. Sift together flour, baking powder, bicarb and cocoa.
6. Blend together mandarins, dates and date soaking water.
7. Add eggs, sugar and blend till light and creamy and then add flour mix and almond meal and blend till combined.
8. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 45- 50 minutes.
9. Leave in tin to cool and decorate with orange zest and icing sugar and serve with low fat Greek yoghurt.
Recipes supplied by Weigh It Up