If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Slice the chicken into thin strips. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat a frying pan over medium heat and cook for strips for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer onto a plate and set aside.
3. Cut the asparagus in half and cook in a saucepan of boiling water for 30 seconds, or until just tender. Drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water to refresh. Drain.
4. To make the dressing, combine the vinegar, maple syrup and mustard in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Combine the chicken, asparagus, rocket, blueberries, ricotta and hazelnuts in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
Find more delicious blueberry recipes at australianblueberries.com.au