Sticky date pancake recipe
Wind up your weekend workouts and treat yourself with these delicious sticky date pancakes.
Prep time: 5
Total time: 10
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Place dates and boiling water in a small bowl and stand for 10 minutes.
2. Sift flours, bicarb soda, cinnamon & ginger into a large bowl.
3. Mix together golden syrup, egg whites, buttermilk and skim milk until just combined.
4. Add wet mix and date mixture to flours and mix well.
5. Heat a small sprayed non stick fry pan over medium heat.
6. Add ⅓ cupfuls of mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, turn and cook other side.
7. To serve, top with yoghurt, banana, walnuts and drizzle with golden syrup.
Recipe provided by Weigh It Up.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more