Prep time: 5
Total time: 10
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Place dates and boiling water in a small bowl and stand for 10 minutes.
2. Sift flours, bicarb soda, cinnamon & ginger into a large bowl.
3. Mix together golden syrup, egg whites, buttermilk and skim milk until just combined.
4. Add wet mix and date mixture to flours and mix well.
5. Heat a small sprayed non stick fry pan over medium heat.
6. Add ⅓ cupfuls of mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, turn and cook other side.
7. To serve, top with yoghurt, banana, walnuts and drizzle with golden syrup.
Recipe provided by Weigh It Up.