Family favourite flatbread pizza recipe
Whip up your own homemade pizzas, topped with veggie goodness the whole family will love.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Mix the tomato paste with the oregano and garlic. Spread the tomato paste evenly on one side of each flatbread round.
3. Add your preferred toppings. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Add the feta cheese if using, and serve with the rocket leaves scattered over the top or on the side as a salad.
- This recipe is great for fussy eaters because everyone can make their own pizza. Serve the toppings buffet-style and challenge the family to make their own combinations.
- Opt for a gluten-free flatbread base if you’re intolerant or allergic.
- Can’t have too much lactose? Parmesan has a much lower lactose content than other cheeses. Parmesan is also a lot stronger in flavour so you need less for a cheesy hit.
- Swap the pine nuts for pepitas (pumpkin seeds) if you prefer them.