|Fresh from the garden:||Coriander, corn, limes|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Melt the butter in the small saucepan and set aside.
3. Bring a large stockpot of salted water to the boil. (Adult supervision required)
4. Add the corn and simmer for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Drain in the colander and set aside to steam for 5 minutes.
6. Preheat a BBQ or griddle pan to high.
7. Place the corn into the large bowl and drizzle over the melted butter, paprika, sea salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
8. Place the corn on the BBQ or griddle pan and turn regularly until the cobs
are slightly charred on all sides.
9. Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly, then chop each cob into 5 small pieces.
10. Transfer to the serving platter and serve with the coriander sprinkled over the top and lime wedges on the side.