Roast pumpkin and chickpea salad recipe
Roasted pumpkin with a tahini dressing - this is one salad you need in your life.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place pumpkin, garlic and onion into a dish with a generous drizzle of olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix up to ensure vegetables are covered in oil.
3. Roast in the oven for approximately 30mins or until cooked.
4. Allow garlic to cool for a few minutes and squeeze the cloves out from the skin.
5. In a bowl mix cooked vegetables, roquette, chickpeas, capers and pumpkin seeds.
For the Dressing
1. In a small bowl mix tahini, lemon juice and water (keep stirring and adding more water until it's a nice runny consistency).
2. Pour dressing over salad and sprinkle with a few more capers and pumpkin seeds for presentation.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more
Even the fussiest eaters will love these recipes.Read more
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more