If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Cook the gnocchi according to packet instructions then drain and refresh under cold water.
2. Cover the peas with boiling water for two minutes then leave to drain.
3. Add all the ingredients for the dressing into a blender and blitz until smooth. Season to taste. Add a dash of water if the dressing is too thick.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything around until all ingredients are thoroughly coated.
5. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Recipe from Skinny Salads by Kathryn Bruton, available in stores or online.