Pea and gnocchi extravaganza salad recipe
An easy, green salad that keeps carb cravings quenched and energy levels boosted.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Cook the gnocchi according to packet instructions then drain and refresh under cold water.
2. Cover the peas with boiling water for two minutes then leave to drain.
3. Add all the ingredients for the dressing into a blender and blitz until smooth. Season to taste. Add a dash of water if the dressing is too thick.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything around until all ingredients are thoroughly coated.
5. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more