Pea and ham soup recipe
Try this take on a classic soup by seasoning with Himalayan pink salt.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Combine all ingredients (except garnish) in a large pot. Cover and simmer for approximately 1 to 1 ½ hours or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove hock and prepare by removing skin. Roughly chop ham and set aside. Discard bay leaf.
3. Puree soup in a food processor or blender.
4. Add ham back into pureed soup and stir through.
5. Season to taste with pepper. Garnish with prosciutto and fresh parsley.
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more