Pea and ham soup recipe
Try this take on a classic soup by seasoning with Himalayan pink salt.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Combine all ingredients (except garnish) in a large pot. Cover and simmer for approximately 1 to 1 ½ hours or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove hock and prepare by removing skin. Roughly chop ham and set aside. Discard bay leaf.
3. Puree soup in a food processor or blender.
4. Add ham back into pureed soup and stir through.
5. Season to taste with pepper. Garnish with prosciutto and fresh parsley.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more