|Fresh from the garden:||pumpkin|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2.Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Grease the loaf pan with olive oil.
4. Mix the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices in a large bowl.
5. Combine the mashed pumpkin, olive oil, honey and eggs in another large bowl, until well-mixed.
6. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and whisk to combine. Be careful not to overdo it.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin.
8. Sprinkle with pepitas and sunflower seeds.
9. Bake for 40–45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the bread comes out clean.
10. Rest the loaf in its pan on the wire rack for 10 minutes, then tip it out.
11. Slice the bread and serve on serving platters.