Turkey, nectarine and walnut salad in lettuce cups recipe
Prep time: 20
Total time: 30
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Place a fry pan over a med/high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Season turkey steaks with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes each side until just cooked through. Remove from heat and cool. Cut into 1 cm dice.
2. Add the pancetta to the hot pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side until crispy, remove from heat and roughly chop.
3. Place turkey in a large bowl; add nectarine, walnuts, watercress leaves, chives, and mozzarella.
4. For the dressing, place the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl, whisk to combine. Pour over the salad and toss the salad to combine well.
5. Remove leaves from the cos lettuce and place on a platter, divide the salad between the leaves and top with chopped pancetta.
Adding kimchi to your omelette not only gives it a tangy boo...Read more
Five quick and delicious recipes to try this week.Read more
A tasty side dish the whole family will love.Read more