Prep time: 20
Total time: 30
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Place a fry pan over a med/high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Season turkey steaks with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes each side until just cooked through. Remove from heat and cool. Cut into 1 cm dice.
2. Add the pancetta to the hot pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side until crispy, remove from heat and roughly chop.
3. Place turkey in a large bowl; add nectarine, walnuts, watercress leaves, chives, and mozzarella.
4. For the dressing, place the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl, whisk to combine. Pour over the salad and toss the salad to combine well.
5. Remove leaves from the cos lettuce and place on a platter, divide the salad between the leaves and top with chopped pancetta.
Recipe provided by Summerfruit Australia.