Prep time: 15
Total time: 60
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with hot water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until tender.
2. Heat oil in a medium pot and sauté onion, celery and carrot until soft.
3. Add curry powder and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add pasta sauce, lentils and peas, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Drain potatoes, and add almond spread and soy milk. Mash until smooth.
6. Spoon lentil mixture into one large oven-proof dish or 6 one-cup small oven-proof dishes. Top with mashed potato.
7. Bake in a moderate oven for 40 minutes.
This recipe appears in the Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) Eat More recipe book.