Crunchy, sweet and creamy – apple, raisins, sunflower seeds and yoghurt make up this tasty slaw.
|Fresh from the garden:||Apple, broccoli, lemon, onion|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Prepare all the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Place the small frying pan on a medium heat and add the sunflower seeds. Toast, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
3. Combine the broccoli, onion, apple, raisins and toasted sunflower seeds in the large bowl.
4. Drizzle the slaw with oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle over the salt and pepper, and toss lightly.
5. Add the yoghurt and mix until the florets are well coated.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with broccoli flowers, if using, and serve.