If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and line tray with baking paper.
2. Slice pumpkin lengthways and use a large spoon to remove core and seeds. Cut into 2 inch cubes and arrange evenly on baking paper
3. Drizzle coconut oil over pumpkin, place inside oven and bake until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
4. Heat a stove top pan on medium heat. Add seeds and toast for approximately 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately and allow to cool.
5. Arrange salad ingredients on a serving platter. Layer lettuce, snow peas, zucchini and herbs. Add baked pumpkin and top with sesame and pumpkin seeds.