Super-seeded pumpkin salad recipe
A classic roast pumpkin salad gets a fresh flavour infusion.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and line tray with baking paper.
2. Slice pumpkin lengthways and use a large spoon to remove core and seeds. Cut into 2 inch cubes and arrange evenly on baking paper
3. Drizzle coconut oil over pumpkin, place inside oven and bake until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
4. Heat a stove top pan on medium heat. Add seeds and toast for approximately 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately and allow to cool.
5. Arrange salad ingredients on a serving platter. Layer lettuce, snow peas, zucchini and herbs. Add baked pumpkin and top with sesame and pumpkin seeds.
Adding kimchi to your omelette not only gives it a tangy boo...Read more
Five quick and delicious recipes to try this week.Read more
A tasty side dish the whole family will love.Read more