Peanut butter granola energy balls recipe
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these energy packed peanut butter granola energy balls.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Add the dry granola mix to a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the soaked dates into a blender or food processor, and blend until quite smooth.
3. Add the peanut butter, cocoa powder, and honey to the food processor, and process until all ingredients are blended. If too solid to blend, add up to 2 teaspoons of water.
4. Add the dry granola mixture and pulse to break up and mix in the granola.
5. Scoop out the mixture and, using your hands, form into balls. Serve at room temperature.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more