Panna cotta has long been one of my favourite desserts. It’s something I’ve always associated with indulgence, until recently, when I discovered a way to make this delicious Italian delicacy not only guilt free, but nutritious!
For this recipe you will need 2 pudding moulds (I used 75 x 42 mm pudding moulds), or you can use glass jars or tumblers instead.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Mix the gelatine and water together, stirring immediately then let sit for a few mins until it becomes like a rubber ball.
2. Put coconut milk, vanilla bean, cinnamon and rice malt syrup in a saucepan over low heat.
3. Add gelatine, stir until gelatine to the saucepan and stir until dissolved.
4. Pour into pudding moulds (or glass jars or tumblers) and set in fridge for minimum 2 hours.
5. Once the panna cotta is set remove from mould (loosening carefully with a cheese knife and tap mould against your hand or dunk it in and out of hot water very quickly!) and serve with fig and pistachios.
Find more recipes at ohmygoodness.net