If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Heat oil in a large deep saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, celery and garlic until softened.
2. Add sweet potato and cauliflower, cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add stock, lentils, tomato and bring to the boil.
4. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
5. Add broccoli and simmer for a further 3 minutes until all vegetables are cooked.
This recipe was provided by the Dietitians Association of Australia.