Vegetable and lentil soup
A nourishing soup for a cool winter's day
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Heat oil in a large deep saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, celery and garlic until softened.
2. Add sweet potato and cauliflower, cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add stock, lentils, tomato and bring to the boil.
4. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
5. Add broccoli and simmer for a further 3 minutes until all vegetables are cooked.
Nourishing chicken soupRead more
A rich, warming, deliciously satisfying soupRead more