Fresh vermicelli salad bowl recipe
Looking for a salad with a difference? Try a salad with vermicelli noodles.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil, then add noodles. They will cook quite quickly (around 5 minutes)
2. Drain noodles and set aside.
3. Blend all sauce ingredients until smooth and place in a small dish
4. Boil sweet potato and beetroot until cooked, and allow to cool.
5. Prepare vegetables. Cut cucumber, carrot, capsicum and sweet potato into stalks. Slice sweet potato, beetroot and avocado.
6. Fill two bowls with fresh mixed lettuce leaves. Arrange ingredients on top, serve with herbed tahini sauce and enjoy.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more
Even the fussiest eaters will love these recipes.Read more
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more