Apple, oat, cranberry and chocolate muffins recipe
Simple and satisfying fruity muffins – the perfect 3pm pick-me-up.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (335°F) fan-forced.
2. Whisk eggs and oil together until fluffy. Mix in honey.
3. Add oats, flour and orange juice, and whisk until combined.
4. Add apples, cranberries and chocolate, and mix through.
5. Grease muffin tins with oil, and fill each muffin case three-quarters full with mixture.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Leave to cool for 10 minutes before removing the muffins from the tin and placing them on a cake rack to cool further.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more