If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C while you prepare the vegetables.
2. To make the cashew cheese, combine all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender.
3. Arrange corn chips on baking paper and top with the cheese. Place on a baking tray and heat for around 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and place on a plate. Top with avocado, carrots, coriander and sprouts.
5. Enjoy immediately, while the tortilla chips are crispy and warm and the veggies are fresh and crunchy.