|Fresh from the garden:||Garlic, lemon, mint, parsley|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Mince the cannellini beans in the food processor or by hand with the mortar and pestle until they are soft. Be sure to retain some texture.
3. Combine the minced cannellini beans with the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and parsley in the bowl and mix well.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place in serving bowls and sprinkle with chopped mint.