|Fresh from the garden:||Beetroot, garlic, lemon, pumpkin, silverbeet|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Combine the beetroot, 1 tbsp olive oil and the garlic in the baking dish. Season to taste. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Place the pumpkin in the same baking dish, away from the beetroot. Bake for a further 20 minutes.
5. Combine the chickpeas, remaining olive oil and lemon juice in the large bowl.
6. Check that the beetroot and pumpkin are cooked.
7. Place the beetroot, pumpkin and silverbeet with the chickpea mixture, toss gently to combine.
8. Taste to check for seasoning.
9. Assemble on serving platters and top with crumbled feta.