|Fresh from the garden:||chillies, chives, garlic, onions, potatoes, pumpkin|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2.Heat the oil in the pot over a medium–high heat.
3. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened.
4. Add the pumpkin and potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until
potato starts to brown.
5. Add the chilli and coriander. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
6. Add the stock, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium low.
7. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until potato and pumpkin are tender. Set aside for 2 minutes to cool slightly.
8. Ladle out 2 cups of liquid and set aside.
9. Blend the soup with a stick blender.
10. Stir in the cream. Cook for 1 minute or until it is heated through, then season with pepper.
11. Divide between bowls and top with snipped chives.