|Fresh from the garden:||Chilli, coriander, garlic, onions, tomatoes|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Heat the olive oil in the large pot.
3. Add the onion, garlic, cumin, garam masala, chilli and red lentils.
4. Cook for 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except for the coriander and coconut milk, and simmer covered for 30–40 minutes.
5. Add the coriander and coconut milk, then blend to a thick soup.
6. Season the soup and serve.