Grilled stone fruit recipe
This sweetly delicious grilled dessert can be thrown together in a flash.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Halve and pit each piece of fruit.
2. Mix the butter and sugar together in the mixing bowl.
3. Top each fruit half with ½–1 teaspoon of the butter and sugar mix, and place under a hot grill until bubbling.
4. Crush the roast almonds using the rolling pin.
5. Serve the fruit on a platter with crushed almonds or seeds sprinkled over.