If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Place the sliced cucumber over a sieve and mix a generous pinch of salt through. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Remove sliced cucumber and drain excess liquid.
3. Add cucumber, garlic, lemon and mint to the yoghurt. Season to taste and combine thoroughly.
4. Garnish tzatziki dip with a drizzle of olive oil (optional) and sprigs of fresh mint.
5. Serve with your favourite crackers or sliced, crusty bread.
EasiYo is a delicious, simple way to make pots of fresh yoghurt at home, available in major supermarkets and online.