Tzatziki dip recipe
EasiYo shares a delicious and exceptionally easy yoghurt dip.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Place the sliced cucumber over a sieve and mix a generous pinch of salt through. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Remove sliced cucumber and drain excess liquid.
3. Add cucumber, garlic, lemon and mint to the yoghurt. Season to taste and combine thoroughly.
4. Garnish tzatziki dip with a drizzle of olive oil (optional) and sprigs of fresh mint.
5. Serve with your favourite crackers or sliced, crusty bread.
Here's how to eat home made meals every nightRead more