|Fresh from the garden:||Carrot, eggs, lettuce, red onion, silverbeet, spring onions|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Beat the eggs in the small bowl with 1 tbsp soy and the ginger.
3. Heat the wok with 1 tbsp sunflower oil.
4. Pour in the egg mixture and leave to cook for 20 seconds, before folding onto itself and cooking through.
5. Remove the egg from the wok and allow it to cool on the chopping board, then slice it.
6. Heat the remaining sunflower oil and the sesame oil in the wok.
7. Add onion, carrot and spring onions and cook for 2 minutes, then add rice and remaining soy sauce.
8. Reduce the heat and add the silverbeet and cooked egg slices. Combine ingredients, then remove the wok from the heat.
9. Divide between serving platters for each table.
10. Provide each table with a platter of washed lettuce leaves. Diners place the rice in the leaves, roll and eat.