Chinese greens stir-fried with soy sauce and ginger recipe
A simple, flavoursome way to enjoy your greens.
|Fresh from the garden:||Broccoli, choy sum, garlic, pak choy|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Chop the broccoli into small florets. Peel the broccoli stalk and slice it finely.
3. Heat the sunflower oil in the wok.
4. Add the ginger and garlic and gently fry until soft.
5. Add all of the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the greens, soy sauce and sesame oil, plus a little water, and keep turning the greens until they are wilted.
7. Serve with rice.
Healthy herb fritters ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.Read more