If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil, add noodles. They will cook quite quickly (around 5 minutes).
2. Drain noodles and set aside.
3. Prepare dressing by adding vinegar, lime juice, chilli flakes, fresh ginger, salt and pepper – mix well.
4. Grate carrots and cucumber, and mash the avocado.
5. Transfer noodles to a bowl, add vegetables and avocado, top with fresh coriander and drizzle with dressing.
Visit Natascha’s blog, cleancookingrecipes.com